What do I need to know before placing my order?
- On every product page we indicate the production period before your item is shipped (Ships in x-x days). This time is in business days (excluding weekends/holidays).
- Delivery time is the time it will take to have your product shipped to you. Delivery time does not include production time.
- It is important to factor in both production and delivery times when considering your order. If you have a deadline for the arrival of your order, provide yourself enough time!
- Each product time will have different production & delivery times and may be shipped separately.
Will I get an email with my order details?
- Yes! We will send you an email as soon as your order is placed summarizing all details. If your shipment is trackable, we will include the tracking ID in your shipping confirmation email. Depending on the location of delivery, not all shipments will tracked.
- Shipping time is in addition to production time.
- Shipping time depends on the destination country and on the product, and varies between 2-16 business days. If you are concerned about a lost or stolen package please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID number.
Who ships my package?
- Local mail carriers are used most frequently. If your package includes tracking, you will be provided with a link that will direct you to the carrier's website.
Can I track my order?
- Some products are shipped with tracking, some are not. We'll send you an email once your order ships and will include the tracking ID (if there is one) and instructions for how to follow it.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- The moment your order is placed, we send it to production right away! This guarantees fast delivery & efficient production times, but unfortunately leaves little room to fix any errors.
- Please verify that your sizing, shipping & billing information is 100% correct (no missing unit numbers!) before placing your order.
- If your shipping details are not accurate, your order may be undeliverable or may be sent to an incorrect address. We are not responsible for any missing packages or lost items due to address issues.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dankort, Discover, Cirrus and more.
- Certain Visa and Mastercard Debit cards are accepted.
- We also accept Paypal
Are there any additional fees I have to pay?
- No handling/processing fees are ever charged.
- You may be responsible for paying customs clearance/duty fees when you receive your order.
- Share a picture of you wearing your gear and be sure to tag us.
- We'll even send you a coupon code for 25% off your next order! Email us with a link to the post.
DOG BANDANA FAQ:What size of the bandana should I order for my pup?
- The sizing indicated on our product pages are the square measurements of the bandana (for example 18"x18"). This means that the round neck size will be slightly larger. We always recommend ordering one size up if you're not sure. We have a great How To video that will make your bandana fit perfectly. Check it out here.
- At the check out you can leave comments for your order if you wish to have a specific size. We hand make our dog bandanas and are always happy to customize for each pup.
What to expect from your product
- They are crafted with 100% flannel cotton fabric and metal snap closures
- Bandanas range in size from SM-LG. If you are unsure about the size, please measure around your dog's neck to find the appropriate size. It is best to have at least a finger of room when measuring for a bandana. Custom sizes are always available - just add instructions on the checkout page!
- Easy Care Instructions: Machine washable on cold temp, tumble dry medium heat or lay flat to dry; Can be ironed if needed.
- Handcrafts, by their very definition, are going to have variants, slight flaws, quirks, little differences that make them real, not cookie cutter mass-produced cloned items. Just like with our paw pals, we embrace these quirks.
- For all dog bandanas products, we highly suggest hand washing or with a cold, gentle cycle and hanging to dry.
- For our human apparel we suggest turning the garment inside out and washing on a cold gentle cycle. This way your product will never peel or fade, so you can wear them as much as you want!
Find us on social media!